Talking Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Stawell 2025
Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 pm by Woodchopper

» Stawell Results
Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 3:57 pm by Thatsthestats

» VALE Keith Douglas
Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 4:44 pm by Todd Ireland

» 2024 Mens Stawell Gift
Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:41 pm by Foxcatcher

» Stawell Betting
Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:50 pm by Z Score

» 2024 Ringwood Womens 400m Gift
Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 8:30 pm by Deflash

» Should have gone to Specsavers
Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:53 pm by Z Score

» Tips in other distances
Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 pm by Passionate Pete

» 2024 Stawell Womens Gift
Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm by SlowJoe

» Stawell provisional handicaps
Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 12:48 pm by Kicker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted?

3 posters

Go down

Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted?

Patrick Liptak

Michelle Burchardt

Duncan Tippins

Leon Burchardt

Dave Underwood

Colin (more of the same) Rowston

Brendan Golden

Simon Thompson

Paul Young

John LeRay

Jenny Poole

Shane Grimwade (AKA Top Sport)

Frank McHugh

Phil Dawes

Paul Stallan

Ali Saliu

Anyone else but these people

SAAL is dead I dont care

View results

Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? Empty Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:55 pm

Come end of season there will be the AGM at which SAAL members will be given the opportunity to vote to keep the current President Colin Rowston or to vote in a new President.

The question is are members looking for someone else or more of the same. If it is someone else, who? Is there a standout individual with a significant backing and support by a member majority?

Vote away.

Back to top Go down

Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? Empty Re: Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted?

Post by Z Score Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:38 pm

Considering you can only vote once , this is becoming very embarrassing for the saal.

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted? Empty Re: Is there support for a new SAAL President? If so who is the person most wanted?

Post by SA Whisperer Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:03 am

Noticed that Colins received a vote , and thats good , what we want to see is a good honest anonymous selection of votes where people can vote for who they want rather than be dictated to.Encourage anyone and everyone if they think the current system is working and Colin is doing a good job and should continue that way to vote that way, you wont be called out.

SA Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:50 am

SA Whisperer wrote:Noticed that Colins received a vote , and thats good , what we want to see is a good honest anonymous selection of votes where people can vote for who they want rather than be dictated to. Encourage anyone and everyone if they think the current system is working and Colin is doing a good job and should continue that way to vote that way, you wont be called out.

Absolutely, we have no idea who votes for who and like you said SA Whisperer the SAAL and a large majority of its members specifically are wanting a significant change. We acknowledge there are those are okay with what is presented at the moment and thats fine. This is a vote/poll for change or no change.

If you dont like any of those listed, who is it that you would like to head the SAAL?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:58 am

I think someone is now taking the piss. Colin goes from 1 vote to 27 in 1 hour? Stop voting for yourself Colin! lol!

Last edited by Top Sport on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *)

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Whisperer Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:18 pm

Top Sport wrote:I think someone is now taking the piss. Colin goes from 1 vote to 27 in 1 hour? Stop voting for yourself Colin! lol!

Its nice to know that Kim Jong-un and his henchmen still read what gets posted.
HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

SA Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Whisperer Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:39 pm

Top Sport wrote:I think someone is now taking the piss. Colin goes from 1 vote to 27 in 1 hour? Stop voting for yourself Colin! lol!
Ive just picked myself up off the floor with laughter , because whoever is responsible CANT COUNT as the bulk number of votes still had him behind Scoop.
I think it could be the person who marks the circle track Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SA Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:02 pm

I guess if they do a ring around (usually its to attempt athletes to compete, asking what will it take for them to nominate) it is only fair for them to spread it around that this poll is taking place.
The goal from this poll is to establish if there is significant interest for other individuals to make a run (pardon the pun) at the top spot.
In turn it might also show if there is significant interest in the current President keeping his position.

Spread it around, lets see where the votes are!

Back to top Go down

Post by timrosen35 Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:16 pm

Today I learnt something…
Colin knows how to use multiple VPN’s lol!

How anyone could want what is happening in SA to continue is beyond me. I feel so bad for the athletes such as Cooper that have seen subject to this rubbish.

timrosen35

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Score Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:07 pm

Yeah Tim it will be interesting to see what Cooper does with the sash.
Im pretty sure it says WINNER on it.
So did he win or didnt he.
If he retains his placing , HE DID
If hes DQ , HE DIDNT

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:56 pm

The VPN thing did cross my mind too. From my understanding there is very, very little support for him, watch this space!
It might be a decoy in making him think he has good support in which case *spoiler alert*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:03 pm

True to form just like everything else he is connected to, this poll has now become farcical.
Reality is Colin you are not wanted as the President despite what this poll now shows. Looks like someone, perhaps Colin, gets on here same time 2 days running and gives him 27 votes. Whoever it is, you are an ignoramous and a fool!
You are being undermined Colin. The search has being undertaken to find a new president. We all know why this is happening, just like 2 years ago. The president needs to go to save the SAAL, its the only way. I congratulate the individuals for undertaking the move. If the right person is voted in with the right guidelines and agenda you will have not just my full support but the support of the majority of the leagues members.

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Score Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:58 pm

Yep will allow Colin more time to look after the umpires in the bottom tier of footy in SA, that being Parklands football.

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Whisperer Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:47 am

Can we run a poll on what time the 27 votes for Colin will get added today. lol!

SA Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:30 am

He might be on the road to Loxton? Thats unless a representative is sent to Loxton much like 2 years ago when that other President was a now show and the writing was on the wall?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:38 am

I think what the poll shows is there is clear support for Youngy. Yes much may well have come across the border but the support for the SAAL needs to come from there almost as much as it does from here in SA.
Its obvious but the question is would Youngy be ready to retire from coaching just yet? I think the sport would be missing something integral if he did stop coaching, however arguably the same could be said if he wasnt president.
Leon I personally think is an important person to be involved again on the committee. He has experience in the office, handicapping etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down