Talking Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Stawell 2025
Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 pm by Woodchopper

» Stawell Results
Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 3:57 pm by Thatsthestats

» VALE Keith Douglas
Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 4:44 pm by Todd Ireland

» 2024 Mens Stawell Gift
Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:41 pm by Foxcatcher

» Stawell Betting
Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:50 pm by Z Score

» 2024 Ringwood Womens 400m Gift
Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 8:30 pm by Deflash

» Should have gone to Specsavers
Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:53 pm by Z Score

» Tips in other distances
Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 pm by Passionate Pete

» 2024 Stawell Womens Gift
Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm by SlowJoe

» Stawell provisional handicaps
Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 12:48 pm by Kicker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President

4 posters

Go down

Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President Empty Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:57 am

Its certainly great news for those involved in the SAAL.

Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President Kym_st11

Last edited by Top Sport on Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *edit)

Back to top Go down

Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President Empty Re: Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:31 pm

With much consideration, consultation and knowing the SAAL now has a strong respected alternative nomination in Kym Steer for President I will be putting forward my nomination for a position on the committee.

11th June 2022

South Australian Athletic League
Nomination for Committee Member Representative

My name is Shane Grimwade, at the next upcoming AGM I am seeking members support and vote for a committee position.

I have extensive business knowledge running my own successful, ever growing family business for over 20 years, now the largest of its kind in the southern hemisphere. With almost 35 years in business management, including advertising, Myob Accounting, national and international sales with extensive online and website management.

As an athlete I have been involve at some capacity with both ASA and the SAAL for 20 years. In Athletics SA I am grateful to have won numerous Over 35 and Over 50’s state and Australian Masters championships in sprints. In the SAAL winning numerous sprint events, most memorable is the 120m open Port Adelaide Gift and the 200m Bill Ross Memorial at Flinders.

At Tea Tree Gully Athletics Centre I have sat on the seniors committee, briefly as seniors President. I was also co-ordinator for the Tea Tree Gully SAAL meet for several years. During my time as an athlete and to this day continue to coach sprint athletes at Tea Tree Gully.
For several years in the SAAL I had been handicapper for the over 35’s which I thoroughly enjoyed.

As and advocate for fairness I have been in constant contact with SAAL members past and present. My focus on the committee will be to seek the fairness for all members they rightly deserve. Key will be to mend the divisiveness, bring back the Bay Sheffield to its rightful location bigger and better, push for better outcomes in handicapping and offer my experience to make the SAAL great again.

Shane Grimwade

I hope you all can get behind me and vote at the AGM. Please support Kym Steer for President. I also think Gordon Brimble and Sarah Manning will be great for the committee. As a long ongoing supporter and past sponsor for womens events in the SAAL I think the committee needs good representation which Sarah I have no doubt can offer.

Back to top Go down

Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President Empty Re: Kym Steer nominates for SAAL President

Post by Z Score Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:02 am

Wonder when the extra nominations will be posted on team app.
I am thinking maybe Fri 17th , just 4 days out from the AGM.
Colin has shown though , that he can post on team app on other days as well , such as the Bay Sheff posting on the 6th.
In an open and transparent league , it would be good to see these last two nominations on team app sooner rather than later.

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by Kym 1958 Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:18 pm

I reached out to Colin to let him know of my nomination he has asked that I provide the league with information to post as soon as possible. I will be sending the flyer this evening. I understand there is a pack going out to all members in the next few days.
Kym

Kym 1958

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:17 pm

The message is if you are a member please get to the AGM. To make sure your vote counts, to get the SAAL back on track and get the Bay Sheffield back to Colley Reserve head to the AGM next Tuesday 21st of June, starts at 7:30pm.

Vote a new team in, vote for

Kym Steer (President)
Shane Grimwade
Sarah Manning
Gordon Brimble

and reject Colin's suggested amendment to the constitution.

Last edited by Top Sport on Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *edit)

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Whisperer Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:02 pm

Z Score wrote:Wonder when the extra nominations will be posted on team app.
Colin has shown though , that he can post on team app on other days as well , such as the Bay Sheff posting on the 6th.
In an open and transparent league , it would be good to see these last two nominations on team app sooner rather than later.
Welcome to Colins world.
You seem to be pretty well spot on Zed.
We are now down to 3 full working days before Tues .
No news of the extra nominations.
Did anyone expect anything different.

SA Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieBee Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:43 pm

SA Whisperer wrote:
Z Score wrote:Wonder when the extra nominations will be posted on team app.
Welcome to Colins world.
You seem to be pretty well spot on Zed.
We are now down to 3 full working days before Tues .
No news of the additional nominations.
Did anyone expect anything different?

Just showing the backbone of the individual.

StevieBee

Z Score and Floater like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Score Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:18 pm

][quote="Z Score" it would be good to see these last two nominations on team app sooner rather than later.[/quote]
Think Colin must be getting mixed up between Sooner rather than later.

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:57 pm

Hey all, just need to pump the brakes a little. I have literally just emailed the SAAL my nomination, I had to wait until it was signed proposed and seconded.

This isnt on Colin or the office. I am sure once they have Kym's signed nomination they will add them to the list on Team App.

Also I had mentioned the time of the AGM, my mistake, the AGM is actually at 7pm not 7:30, get there early.
Please make the effort to get to the AGM and vote for a positive change. Get the Bay Sheffield back at Colley Reserve for the two days 27th and 28th bigger and better. More to come from Kym in the next couple of days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down