Talking Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Stawell 2025
Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 pm by Woodchopper

» Stawell Results
Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 3:57 pm by Thatsthestats

» VALE Keith Douglas
Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 4:44 pm by Todd Ireland

» 2024 Mens Stawell Gift
Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:41 pm by Foxcatcher

» Stawell Betting
Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:50 pm by Z Score

» 2024 Ringwood Womens 400m Gift
Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 8:30 pm by Deflash

» Should have gone to Specsavers
Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:53 pm by Z Score

» Tips in other distances
Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 pm by Passionate Pete

» 2024 Stawell Womens Gift
Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm by SlowJoe

» Stawell provisional handicaps
Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 12:48 pm by Kicker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Owner/Moderator of the new forum.

2 posters

Go down

Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  Empty Owner/Moderator of the new forum.

Post by Downesy Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:16 pm

Hi, thanks for creating this forum, in order to keep some pro Aths conversations going.

I’d like to know who has created this new forum, and who will be moderating it?

I’d think most of those who may wish to use this medium would like to know who is behind it.

Cheers,

Downesy.

Downesy

Back to top Go down

Owner/Moderator of the new forum.  Empty Re: Owner/Moderator of the new forum.

Post by Admin Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:18 pm

Hi Downsey,

I had a feeling someone would ask eventually, so thanks for jumping on here and asking.

Firstly, I should clear up is that Paul Young has had nothing to do with the creation of this forum, for anyone wondering.

Due to Protrack no longer existing (I'm not 100% what the deal is to be honest and I did not feel comfortable asking), myself and a few mates within the VAL/SAAL/TAL figured it’s time to bring back some discussion on the pro scene. So on behalf of them I have created this forum to give us all something to talk about. Our main aim is to simply promote the sport of Professional Athletics, and give anyone with a vested interest in the sport something to talk about.

To be completely honest I was initially quite worried about creating this forum and it took some convincing, so I'd appreciate as much support as possible. I have previous history moderating forums and knew how to create one so in the end I figured why not.

The forum will be moderated by myself at this stage due to the low number of accounts and posts. However once it grows I’ll look to add further moderators so if you or anyone would like to be apart of it please let me know and we can sort something out.

For those who are on the fence to join up, if you create an account it will remain anonymous if you wish to have it that way. I hope that encourages those who are perhaps hesitant to jump on board.

ProTrack was a great source of information for a lot of people and I think it would be great if we could spark some of that up again, or even make it better. So please spread the word! One of our posts has already had over 120 views which is fantastic.

Cheers,
Matt Burleigh.

Admin
Admin

https://talkingpros.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Downesy Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:55 am

Cool Matt. Good job. Let’s see if this forum can be used positively.
Personally I’d love to see accounts have to be identified - all the negative talk seems to always come from anonymous keyboard warriors. This will probably never happen, which is a shame.

Downesy

Admin, donatello and JH like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down