Talking Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Stawell 2025
McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 pm by Woodchopper

» Stawell Results
McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 3:57 pm by Thatsthestats

» VALE Keith Douglas
McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 4:44 pm by Todd Ireland

» 2024 Mens Stawell Gift
McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:41 pm by Foxcatcher

» Stawell Betting
McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:50 pm by Z Score

» 2024 Ringwood Womens 400m Gift
McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 8:30 pm by Deflash

» Should have gone to Specsavers
McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:53 pm by Z Score

» Tips in other distances
McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 pm by Passionate Pete

» 2024 Stawell Womens Gift
McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm by SlowJoe

» Stawell provisional handicaps
McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 12:48 pm by Kicker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival:

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 Empty Re: McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival:

Post by Z Score Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:56 pm

Top Sport wrote:

pause the video at 1:31 officials hard at work on their phones!

Mumbles , what he does best at.

Z Score

Back to top Go down

McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival: - Page 2 Empty Re: McKinnon Parade Athletic Carnival:

Post by SA Whisperer Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:16 am

Z Score wrote:
Top Sport wrote:

pause the video at 1:31 officials hard at work on their phones!

Mumbles , what he does best at.
Isnt the 1600 , one of the main events of the day, showing a total disinterest.

SA Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Grossy Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:37 am

Yes this is not a great look for Dennis but keep in mind this was a 2 second camera flash-by and you can clearly see other officials on the tracking watching.

Grossy

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Score Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:51 am

You would think the chief would be looking the whole race, its a major race on the saal calendar.
Shows his totally lack of experiance.
As far as I am aware he has no real knowledge of athletics until becoming a volunteer.

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Score Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:59 am

Well the saal season dribbled to an embarrassing end.
4 heats of the 200m OPEN for 11 runners, you have got to be kidding me.
And really sad to see the 1600m prestigeous 1600m get run with 7 runners , not enough to go down to the 8th place prizemoney.Only one athlete going around under 200m.That is an embarrassment to everyone concerned , not an embarrassment but a disgrace.
Im hearing that all photos are being censored before being put online so as not show how inadequate mumbles is.

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieBee Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:14 am

You know things are in trouble when even probably the best race caller in the business sound lack luster and clear doesn't want a bar of the pathetic racing

StevieBee

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Whisperer Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:41 am

StevieBee wrote:You know things are in trouble when even probably the best race caller in the business sound lack luster and clear doesn't want a bar of the pathetic racing
Would you want to call whats getting dished up.Most races worth $85 or less to the winner.I suppose you could buy a good pair of thongs if you won.
By the time the last race came around ,there was hardly no one there, really really distrespectful,

SA Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:41 pm

Z Score wrote:Well the saal season dribbled to an embarrassing end.
And really sad to see the 1600m prestigeous 1600m get run with 7 runners , not enough to go down to the 8th place prizemoney.Only one athlete going around under 200m.That is an embarrassment to everyone concerned , not an embarrassment but a disgrace.
Im hearing that all photos are being censored before being put online so as not show how inadequate mumbles is.

They obviously dont like us pointing out the inability of the CS. Censorship is just another element of a dictatorship and the communistic way in which members are treated.

Of the 205 entries there were 50 scratched. By the time the 2nd half of the day rolled around most were already home.

Good on Micky and Co for putting on the meet year after year but the resulting numbers by the time McKinnon rolls around is what happens when the SAAL continually ignores making significant changes. Members come into a new season with optimism only to be dealt tripe by which stage the 2nd half of the season dies in the arse!

Who is Colin's replacement? Still no discussion on this, leave it too late and you will be left with tripe for 2 more seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Score Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:45 pm

StevieBee wrote:You know things are in trouble when even probably the best race caller in the business sound lack luster and clear doesn't want a bar of the pathetic racing
To go from calling 16 horses in a field to calling 6 athletes in an 800m 7 athletes in a 1600m and 2 and 3 athletes in 200m races, would be an absolute joke to him.We will leave the best person in the business.
But going by the poll everyone wants Colin lol! lol! lol! lol!

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:19 pm

Z Score wrote:
To go from calling 16 horses in a field to calling 6 athletes in an 800m 7 athletes in a 1600m and 2 and 3 athletes in 200m races, would be an absolute joke to him.We will leave the best person in the business.
But going by the poll everyone wants Colin  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

Going by Colin everyone wants Colin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Score Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:51 pm

Open athletes pay much more for their registrations than Over 35 and underage.Yet the spread of prizemoney is the same or similar.
And you wonder where the Open athletes are.
The Sash means nothing these days, Ask around.
200 Over 35 - FINAL
1st - $85 : 2nd - $45 : 3rd - $20 : 4th - $10 : 5th - $10 : 6th - $10 : Coach - $20

200 Under 18 Boys - FINAL
1st - $80 : 2nd - $35 : 3rd - $20 : 4th - $10 : 5th - $10 : 6th - $10 : Coach - $10
200 Mens - FINAL
1st - $85 : 2nd - $45 : 3rd - $20 : 4th - $10 : 5th - $10 : 6th - $10 : Coach - $20
To all you Victorians this spread of prizemoney isnt a joke , its not April Fools day yet.

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Score Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:03 pm

Z Score wrote:Well the saal season dribbled to an embarrassing end.

No still shots online as yet.
Looks like what I heard was pretty well on the money,

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:52 pm

7 athletes in the 1600m open with about 50 people on the side lines (mostly coaches and athletes) no wonder the prize money is a pittance!

Its dead!

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Whisperer Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:27 pm

Top Sport wrote:7 athletes in the 1600m open with about 50 people on the side lines (mostly coaches and athletes) no wonder the prize money is a pittance!

Its dead!
Cant run a meeting at a loss when you pay out peanuts.Colins true to his word , not going to run a meeting at a loss. Rolling Eyes

SA Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieBee Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:31 pm

Just browsing through Facebook as I sit a the local tavern The Main Sail Sports Bar in Rye (quality amber liquid!) and noticed Aiden Murphy is a confirmed starter for Stawell.

I'd never heard of him, thought I'd do a search and turns out he is SA's fastest every runner! Why haven't I heard of him before? Has he run with the SAAL before?

StevieBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:15 pm

StevieBee wrote:Just browsing through Facebook as I sit a the local tavern The Main Sail Sports Bar in Rye (quality amber liquid!) and noticed Aiden Murphy is a confirmed starter for Stawell.

I'd never heard of him, thought I'd do a search and turns out he is SA's fastest every runner! Why haven't I heard of him before? Has he run with the SAAL before?

Like so many, he used to run in the SAAL. Not even a phone call by dial happy Colin could get him to run at the Bay, and why would he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Score Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:54 am

Top Sport wrote:
StevieBee wrote:Just browsing through Facebook as I sit a the local tavern The Main Sail Sports Bar in Rye (quality amber liquid!) and noticed Aiden Murphy is a confirmed starter for Stawell.

Like so many, he used to run in the SAAL. Not even a phone call by dial happy Colin could get him to run at the Bay, and why would he?

You mean the ringadingling...What would it take for you to run at the Bay ?
So hes prepared to run at Stawell under the val handicapping system but not run in SA.I reckon at this early stage he would be a good chance for Burnie as he wants to run against the best.
Says it all doesnt it.

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Whisperer Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:20 pm

Just received a phone call from Gossips.
If you are part of the toxic culture that gossips refers to you need to make a choice , get away from it or drown with it.
Gossips didnt say it was bullying but came very close to referring it as.
Gossips told me who knows ,so if you are one of the ones who does, I have the list Dont say you didnt.
Now is the time to hold a special meeting and tell those involved to go.

SA Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieBee Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:44 pm

SA Whisperer wrote:Just received a phone call from Gossips.
If you are part of the toxic culture that gossips refers to you need to make a choice , get away from it or drown with it.
Gossips didnt say it was bullying but came very close to referring it as.
Gossips told me who knows ,so if you are one of the ones who does, I have the list  Dont say you didnt.
Now is the time to hold a special meeting and tell those involved to go.

Hi Whisperers

Don't you just love the cooper wire and the satellites in the sky! News breaks and it doesn't take long for everybody to know

If I'm hearing the same information you may have all the way down here on the Mornington Peninsular. GEE WHIZ!

I think its time for an explanation!

StevieBee

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Whisperer Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:50 pm

Dont know about explanation , a resignation would be more appropiate.
The majority of the coaches are fully aware of the culture that exists, they can either put up or accept.
I know the ones that will accept, but theres some decent people among the rest of the coaches which will take the action required.
Check your message box Stevie I will send you the list.

SA Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Score Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:24 pm

Absolutely disgraceful, Belinda was such a work horse.

Z Score

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2