Talking Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» 2024/25 Things to look forward to
Warrnambool/Terang Gift EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by quickness

» VAL Draft Calendar Season 24/25
Warrnambool/Terang Gift EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 4:07 pm by Todd Ireland

» Mullewa Gift 2024 Details
Warrnambool/Terang Gift EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 9:06 am by Din Djarin

» Stawell 2024 anyone?
Warrnambool/Terang Gift EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 2:30 pm by Woodchopper

» Mandy Mason testing positive
Warrnambool/Terang Gift EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 8:52 am by Runforit

» 2025 Equality league
Warrnambool/Terang Gift EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 8:37 pm by TheGhostofCharlieFrancis

» VRTA/VAL AWARDS
Warrnambool/Terang Gift EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 9:15 am by Todd Ireland

» Stawell Raffle.
Warrnambool/Terang Gift EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 9:38 am by Downesy

» Stawell 2025
Warrnambool/Terang Gift EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 pm by Woodchopper

» Stawell Results
Warrnambool/Terang Gift EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 3:57 pm by Thatsthestats

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Warrnambool/Terang Gift

+3
Dwight Schrute
Jim Halpert
Norm the Form
7 posters

Go down

Warrnambool/Terang Gift Empty Warrnambool/Terang Gift

Post by Norm the Form Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:37 pm

Not long now until gift handicaps are open for the world to see…

Before the handicap analysis, who are the short priced favourites to take out either of the two gifts over that weekend??

I’m looking at you Best Bets, Handicap Cheater, ESTR, Dwight and Jim… don’t be afraid to lay down some future bets

Norm the Form

Best Bets likes this post

Back to top Go down

Warrnambool/Terang Gift Empty Re: Warrnambool/Terang Gift

Post by Jim Halpert Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:33 pm

Norm the Form wrote:Not long now until gift handicaps are open for the world to see…

Before the handicap analysis, who are the short priced favourites to take out either of the two gifts over that weekend??

I’m looking at you Best Bets, Handicap Cheater, ESTR, Dwight and Jim… don’t be afraid to lay down some future bets

Gotta be looking at Vi again if no penalty from the 200m. Moving that well off 10m if he starts on the same mark as he had at the end of the year. Dwight didn't you get a fax from yourself about this?
Jim Halpert
Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Schrute Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:18 pm

Jim Halpert wrote:
Norm the Form wrote:Not long now until gift handicaps are open for the world to see…

Gotta be looking at Vi again if no penalty from the 200m. Moving that well off 10m if he starts on the same mark as he had at the end of the year. Dwight didn't you get a fax from yourself about this?

Don’t drink the coffee… it’s been poisoned

I have to reluctantly agree with you Jim, seems like Vi will be the one to beat.
I believe Nic Antonino is flying at the moment and can take his lift as early as Warrnambool if he wants to.

Dwight K Schrute
Dunder Mifflin Scranton
Dwight Schrute
Dwight Schrute

Easier Said Than Run likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Easier Said Than Run Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:32 pm

The Essendon 200m is a great form guide for some athletes. There will be plenty more to consider when hcps come out.
If you look at these theorised marks for 120m from samples ….
Rodrigues-Chico 0.75
Riali 2.25
Bennett 4.75
Cossey 6.00
Rischetelli 6.25
Mekonnen 7.75
Antonino 8.00
Vi 8.50
Romero 9.50
Mitchell 10.25
Rosen 14.50
…. then maybe look at a Mekonnen, Antonino, Mitchell trifecta on 200m form.

Easier Said Than Run

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Norm the Form Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:10 am

Love the form analysis gents.

I think Mekonnen will go well next weekend, last years form suggests he runs well earlier in the year. Same goes for Antonino and Jackson Bennett… however I don’t think Bennett will drive that far.

If they all enter, those three will be the ones to beat… if they all have a dip

Norm the Form

Back to top Go down

Post by donatello Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:16 pm

Mekonnen is a hard one for me to back. He looks a great runner and always is there abouts, in 16 of his races last season he lost time between at least the semi and final across 70m/120m/200m. Not sure if this is tactical or training related but makes it hard to put him at the top as the winner.

Antonino moving well as always I think, can never write him off!

Bennett is a class backie and had a top season last season. I think he may have been in better form last season but he may be looking to peak later perhaps hard to say but I'd look elsewhere for this weekend. Bennett's time might be later in the season imo and he does travel, I think he ran Wang right? That's a good 3-4 hour trek.

Mitchell and Romero are two I think could also feature in the final based off Essendon runs.

Curious who out of the ranks we'll see step onto the track for the AV Relays this weekend! Get a good hit out with no risk of putting a time on the board... Twisted Evil cyclops
donatello
donatello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Bets Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:03 pm

Best Bets will give it a go, Norm I'm keen to hear your thoughts

Corey Baker (the Victorian one) is the top tip at the moment. However there's word on an interstate visitor ready to shake it up
Cool Cool Cool

Best Bets

Back to top Go down

Post by Norm the Form Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:04 am

Best Bets wrote:Best Bets will give it a go, Norm I'm keen to hear your thoughts

Corey Baker (the Victorian one) is the top tip at the moment. However there's word on an interstate visitor ready to shake it up
Cool Cool Cool

Corey is a quality runner that should try and run earlier in the season to give himself the best chance to take a lift.
Every year we hear about a interstate runner that’s going to shake things up… unless it’s a Sasha Zhoya or Harrison Hunt, we have nothing to be worried about

Norm the Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Norm the Form Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:07 am

donatello wrote:Mekonnen is a hard one for me to back. He looks a great runner and always is there abouts, in 16 of his races last season he lost time between at least the semi and final across 70m/120m/200m. Not sure if this is tactical or training related but makes it hard to put him at the top as the winner.

Antonino moving well as always I think, can never write him off!

Bennett is a class backie and had a top season last season. I think he may have been in better form last season but he may be looking to peak later perhaps hard to say but I'd look elsewhere for this weekend. Bennett's time might be later in the season imo and he does travel, I think he ran Wang right? That's a good 3-4 hour trek.

Mitchell and Romero are two I think could also feature in the final based off Essendon runs.

Curious who out of the ranks we'll see step onto the track for the AV Relays this weekend! Get a good hit out with no risk of putting a time on the board... Twisted Evil cyclops

The website says Romero will have 9.5 and Mitchell will have 10.25…. Both very good marks for guys who are clearly in form Shocked

Norm the Form

Back to top Go down

Post by donatello Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:51 pm

Norm the Form wrote:
Best Bets wrote:Best Bets will give it a go, Norm I'm keen to hear your thoughts

Cool Cool Cool

Corey is a quality runner that should try and run earlier in the season to give himself the best chance to take a lift.
Every year we hear about a interstate runner that’s going to shake things up… unless it’s a Sasha Zhoya or Harrison Hunt, we have nothing to be worried about

There were some slick times out of Port Adelaide! Even if there was a small tornado behind them.
donatello
donatello

Back to top Go down

Post by Easier Said Than Run Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:05 pm

Cool Cool Cool

(Vic) Corey Baker might start on as little as 5.75m when entering the 120m. Will need to have improved from his 12.41 from 7.25m at Easter.

Easier Said Than Run

Back to top Go down

Post by Norm the Form Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:12 pm

Not many runners at Mount Gambier… everyone must be prepping for a big Warrnambool/Terang carnival. I do expect SA athletes to trouble the scorers.
Is this the year big John “Bonecrusher” Evans takes a lift and goes to Stawell with 8m+

Norm the Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down